DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel S PAP System
Product Code: DV55D
Our Low Price: $945.00
MFG Number: DeVilbiss DV55D IntelliPAP Bilevel S PAP System Provides 2 Levels of Pressure that Change Between Inhalation & Exhalation
Quantity in Cart: None
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel S PAP System Provides Two Levels of Pressure that Change Between Inhalation and Exhalation.
- Whisper-quiet operation - 26 dBA.
- SmartFlex Exhalation Technology.
- Small footprint fits easily into the home environment. Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories.
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5 minute increments and .5 increments for pressure).
- SmartCode compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician.
- Optional SmartLink Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry.
- Dimensions: 4.2" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 6.9" (D) - unit only.
- Dimensions: 6.4" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 8.4" (D) with humidifier.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 lbs with humidifier.
- Pressure Range: 3 to 25 cm H2O.
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment: Up to 9,000 feet.
- Auto On/Off