DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide Compact Airway Suction Unit
Product Code: DV7310PR-D
Our Low Price: $366.96
MFG Number: 7310PR-D
HCPCS: E0600, A7001
Quantity in Cart: None
DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide Compact Airway Suction Unit for Home, Hospital or Emergency Use.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50 to 550mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Battery life of up to one hour operation.
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification.
- Compact and lightweight weighing only 3.37 lb.
- Easy-to-read LED bar graph gauge helps provide precise measurements of vacuum.
- Built-in bacteria filter is located in the bottle assembly.
- Float valve prevents backflow into the unit.
- Meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment.
- Measures .25" H x 7 1/4" W x 6 3/4"D
- Rechargeable battery, AC power cord, 12 V DC in car charger
- 725cc reusable canister
- Mains lead
- Tubing and elbow
- Carrying case.
* Due to the high cost of shipping, this item requires an additional $3.50 shipping charge.