BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000 Electrical Muscle Stimulator
Product Code: FAEMS2000
Our Low Price: $66.30
MFG Number: EMS2000
Quantity in Cart: None
BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000 Neuromuscular Simulator Dual Channel TENS and EMS Unit Increases Range of Motion.
- Reduces muscle atrophy and pain, re-educates muscles, prevents venous thrombosis, and improves blood circulation.
- Produces three stimulation patterns: continuous, reciprocating and cycled.
- Includes four timing elements: ON and OFF times (1-60 seconds),Off Ramp (2 seconds), and On Ramp (0-8 seconds).
- Adjustable pulse rate from 1-80Hz, and 300us fixed pulse width.
- Output intensity adjustable from 0-98mA.
- Four pigtail electrodes
- Two pairs of lead wires
- One 9V battery
- Carrying case and instructions.
- Limited lifetime warranty Measures 3.9" L x 2.75" W x 1" H. Weighs 4.6 oz.