Biomedical Life Systems BioMed QuadStar II TENS/EMS/IF Unit
Product Code: FAKQST
Our Low Price: $387.12
MFG Number: FAKQST
Quantity in Cart: None
BioMed QuadStar II TENS/EMS/IF Unit Addresses the Pain, Muscle Issues and Edema Common with Most Injuries.
- Delivers NMS, INF and TENS sequential stimulation.
- 9 pre-programmed fixed sequences which enable the user to program.
- 20 minutes of INF to loosen muscles, followed by 20 minutes of NMS therapy, and then 20 minutes of TENS therapy for pain relief.
- TENS has 3 modes of operation: constant, burst, and modulation.
- INF has adjustable frequency and 4 stimulation modes.
- The NMS has 3 adjustable modes. In addition there is a patient lock system that holds the prescription settings and records the number of hours used to ensure compliance.
- Uses 4 AA batteries, (not included) or wall adapter (included).
- Comes with color coded 48" wires, eight pigtail electrodes, and carrying case.