Grafco Analog Dual Channel, 3 Mode TENS Unit
Product Code: GF-3
Our Low Price: $31.50
Manufacturer: GF Health
MFG Number: GF-3
Quantity in Cart: None
Grafco Dual Channel TENS Unit for Relief and Management of Chronic Pain.
- Dual channels
- Pulse Amplitude adjustable, 80 mA peak maximum for positive pulse or -20 mA peak maximum for negative pulse into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Pulse Rate (Adjustable) 2 Hz - 120 Hz
- Pulse Width (Adjustable) 40 µ S - 260 µ S
- Modulation Mode Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 5.0 seconds maximum. Pulse width decreases linearly over a period of 1.5 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is decreased 45% maximum. The narrower pulse width will continue for 2 seconds maximum, then increase linearly over a 1.5 second period to its original value. The cycle is then repeated.
- Burst Mode consist of 9 ±2 pulses at maximum pulse rate. Bursts occur twice every second.
- Wave Form Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse.
- Max. Charge per pulse 21 micro coulombs maximum. Positive pulse and negative pulse separate.
- Battery 9 volt (alkaline, or nickel-cadmium rechargeable).
- Size 23 x 64 x 91mm
- Weight 130 grams (battery included)