Respironics Universal Inline Pressure Valve Prevents Backflow in CPAP/BiPAP Systems
Product Code: HDN302418
Our Low Price: $14.34
MFG Number: 302418
Quantity in Cart: None
Respironics Universal Inline Pressure Valve Prevents Backflow in CPAP/BiPAP Systems.
- Pressure Valve is a spring-loaded valve that helps prevent the back flow of oxygen (O2) or water from the patient circuit into CPAP/BiPAP systems when the machine is turned off.
- Any back flow passes out of the circuit through vents in the valve.
- When the CPAP/BiPAP machine is operating, the valve allows air to flow normally through the patient circuit.
- Valve should be attached inline between the machine and the patient breathing tube.
- Will not prevent water backflow from integrated humidifiers or humidifiers attached with a short coupler.
- Can be used in conjunction with Universal Inline Bacterial Viral filters.