DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Product Code: DVR217P62
Our Low Price: $1,088.98
MFG Number: R217P62
HCPCS: E1390 + E1392
Quantity in Cart: None
DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator with PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Technology.
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System.
- Highly efficient ambulatory oxygen system built-in OSD (oxygen sensing device) ensures accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule.
- High-performance capabilities, compact design weighing less than 20 lbs with battery.
- Fast battery charge time – 2 to 4 5 hours dependent upon the flow setting.
- Easy-to-read battery life gauge.
- OxyTrack Software provides an integrated solution for viewing performance and usage information on any DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System.
- The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit.
- PulseDose Settings – 1 to 6
- Continuous Flow – 1 to 3 LPM
- Unit Dimensions – 15" (W) x 11" (L) x 8&" (H)
- Max. Recommended Continuous Flow – 3 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration – 91% ± 3% For All Flow Settings
- Operating Temperature – 41°F to 104°F
- Altitude – 0 -13,123 feet
- Weight with battery – 19 lbs.
- Weight without battery – 15.5 lbs.
- Warranty – 3 Year Limited
- Battery Warranty – 1 Year Limited
- Sound Level (3.0 PulseDose Mode) – 40 dBA